© Anabelle Bryant
5 Fun Facts About Anabelle
USA Today Bestselling author Anabelle Bryant began reading at age three and never stopped. Her passion for reading soon turned into a passion for writing and an author was born. Happy to grab her suitcase if it ensures a new adventure, Anabelle finds endless inspiration in travel; especially imaginary jaunts into romantic Regency England, a far cry from her home in New Jersey. Instead, her clever characters live out her daydreams because really, who wouldn’t want to dance with a handsome duke or kiss a wicked earl?
Anabelle's books have been translated into several languages including Japanese and Russian, but writing isn't all that keeps her busy. Building miniatures, baking and photography are other favorite pastimes. Often found with her nose in a book, Anabelle is just as happy in a room full of people. She enjoys meeting readers, attending conferences and book signings. She has earned her Master’s Degree and is ABD for her Doctorate Degree in education.
A firm believer in romance, Anabelle knows sometimes life doesn’t provide a happily ever after, but her novels always do. Visit her website at AnabelleBryant.com.
1. I love the beach. I’ve been lucky to swim with dolphins. They are just as graceful and intelligent as believed.
2. I dream of visiting Australia someday.
3. I enjoy building miniature rooms. My husband jokes we’ll soon have to move to a bigger house because of all my miniature rooms.
4. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Leaves changing colors is nature’s most beautiful gift.
5. I’m a big fan of word games and years ago appeared on Wheel of Fortune.